GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

english town swap meet this weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

english town swap meet this weekend Empty
PostSubject: english town swap meet this weekend   english town swap meet this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 pm

i went to english town swap meet today. i was happy to see it was crowded with both venders and shoppers. the last couple yrs it has been on the thin side. not alot of lt1 parts only saw i b body. i saw the guys from right stuff detailing they sell alot of brake stuff. i have their stainless rear brake lines.
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: english town swap meet this weekend   english town swap meet this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:02 pm

An yes, good old E-town Raceway Park; my former home track. Haven't been there in years but I'm glad it thrives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: english town swap meet this weekend   english town swap meet this weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:50 am

I never missed a spring Englishtown swap meet from 86-91. Loved that show....but the line of cars on the 2-lane road to get into the track was always insane. Always found deals there, and the last year I lived up there I put the '69 GTO convertible in the show on the track iteself. Great memories!

I'm sure you had a ball!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: english town swap meet this weekend   english town swap meet this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

english town swap meet this weekend
Page 1 of 1