GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

passanger side fender with wood and mouldings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WagonLover

WagonLover

passanger side fender with wood and mouldings Empty
PostSubject: passanger side fender with wood and mouldings   passanger side fender with wood and mouldings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:19 pm

Don't care what color.. just need a passanger side fender.. hit a deer doing 80mph.. late for work.. but I got every other part but a fender.. all the junkyards around me are horrible with our wagons.. I found caprices and what not but I need the wood and mouldings.. so please let me ASAP.. thank you
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: passanger side fender with wood and mouldings   passanger side fender with wood and mouldings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Saw this on the Impala forum. I don't think he would be too far from you: http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=294257

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
vdubluv74

PostSubject: Re: passanger side fender with wood and mouldings   passanger side fender with wood and mouldings Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:22 pm

I have a fender in ct, yours if you want to come and get it for 20. It does nit have the trim pieces on it though. Also have a hood and fender light if you need the, as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: passanger side fender with wood and mouldings   passanger side fender with wood and mouldings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

passanger side fender with wood and mouldings
Page 1 of 1