GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone know any Law enforment officers?

Go down 
+2
Sprocket
93wgn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
93wgn

93wgn

Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:47 pm

I need a favor... I have an antique car I bought w/ no title and I want to get it titled. Before I do that I need to be sure the car isn't on the hot sheet. I went to 3 local PD's and they told me that they won't do it for the general public. I contacted my state police and they said they won't do it either, told me to use Carfax. Carfax doesn't work on pre-81 vehicles... I went to my DMV, they said that the only thing they can do is check for registration on it but nothing came up because it hasn't been registered in 10+ years...

point of story is this. I need my VIN run against the national database before I can title it. I'm sure it's not hot, but only 99%. Don't know what happened to it before it was parked 35+ years ago...

Joe
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:45 am

try over at 9c1.net there are lots of LEOs over there afro
Back to top Go down
92SS Wagon

92SS Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:54 am

I can try. I dont like to admit it but have a cousin thats a police officer and his brother is a sherriff here in town lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowmanhunter.com
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:25 pm

DJ, PM sent!
Back to top Go down
92SS Wagon

92SS Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:28 pm

93wgn wrote:
DJ, PM sent!

I'm just waiting to hear back from him.

DJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowmanhunter.com
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:13 pm

92SS Wagon wrote:
93wgn wrote:
DJ, PM sent!

I'm just waiting to hear back from him.

DJ

That rite there is the definition of class. Good to witness, Lorne.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

First off what is the old car and pictures please Laughing
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:22 am

Well, I probably should have updated. I did get a proper title for it so I'm legal now! Very Happy

Car is a 1950 Dodge Coronet Convertible(yes, convertible, not the Wayfarer roadster). A fairly rare car with only about 3600 originaly produced and only a handfull left. Fairly solid car for NJ only needing minor 1/4 panel repair and some floor/rocker work. The outer door skins are shot on the bottom but that's an easy fix. Car came with no motor so the every popular SBChevy will take refuge in this. It will be done as a "resto-rod" with Chrysler wires & wide whites, Maroon with maroon/creme leather and tan top.

It would be nice to put a sb mopar into it or better yet an early Red Ram Hemi but all I have laying around are V8 chevy's. In the first pic, there are 2 350's on the engine stands tarped up and a 454 under the tarp on the ground. The reason they're outside is there isn't any more room for motors in the garage. Last count I think we were at 23 motors inside(couple Pontiacs and a flathead ford and a 351W)

Anyone know any Law enforment officers? 100_0110
Anyone know any Law enforment officers? 100_0111
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:27 am

Sorta like this photochop...

Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Dodge_10
Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:34 am

That is going to be a sweet ride!!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 pm

cool!!!. My dad Inherited a '50 Dodge sedan when my Grandpa passed away. Only saw the car once as a young boy (6 or 7) and thought it was really cool. Dad said the rear 1/4 was repaired with lead and he sold it off pretty quick. Never even got a ride in it Evil or Very Mad

I like the with car in the background of the first pic Smile
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm

My Father in law had a 51 like this. I just spotted this thread again and thought I would post this one. I showed him and it looks like a fair price knowing how much restorations cost.

http://www.cars-on-line.com/39825.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any Law enforment officers?   Anyone know any Law enforment officers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any Law enforment officers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: