GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dome light cover needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
welkiemike

Dome light cover needed Empty
PostSubject: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi. New to the forum and getting back into the wagons after a brief absence. Just purchased a 1994 Roadmaster hearse and need the headliner dome light cover. It appears to be standard wagon issue. Also need the bulb.
Thanks ;
Mike
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Mike the guy that can help you, if anyone can, is Fred "Fred Kiehl". PM him. He will probably see this post and contact you.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Can you post a picture. I have not seen a hearse dome light. Is it the same as the Caprice? What color?
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Hey guys, and thanks Fred. I just need the lens. It is square like in a regular Caprice wagon and believe sedan. I'd grab one at the junkyard but its slim pickings around here! As for a picture, sorry that I can't supply one as I have no computer , just my i phone. Check out ebay item 321124658353. This is what I'm looking for, but just the lens. My bezel is blue and could dye any one, if I had to.
Thanks;
Mike
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:31 pm

I have a number of the lenses. $5 shipped. I accept "to friends and family" paypal at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your name, and address separately.
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Wow Fred, that's great! I'll get payment to you next week when I get my Social Security check. If you have a bulb , I'll take it too. Can't thank you enough and am sure that this will be the first of many parts that i'll need.
Thanks again and have a great evening!
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 am

Any parts store will have the bulb right on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:30 am

I have a few bulbs, I will throw one in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have a few bulbs, I will throw one in.

Thats a phrase I've never heard from Fred before!Must be the heat!lol!
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks again Fred. One more item I thought of. Would you have a gauge cluster lens for a 1994 Roadmaster wagon? Mine is cracked. If not, I can start a new thread to find one.
Thanks again;
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:48 pm

I think you have to look at it in context. I really do not get it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 pm

I have a complete 94 wagon cluster. I would sell the whole thing for $45 shipped, and I will include the lens, and bulb.
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Does it have a tach?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:37 pm

I do not believe any of them had tachs.
Back to top Go down
welkiemike

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks. Let me see how much money is left after paying some bills next month. If I can't get the cluster right away, then I'll just get the lens. Things have been really tight with our finances here lately.
Thanks so much;
Mike Welkie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dome light cover needed   Dome light cover needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dome light cover needed
Page 1 of 1