GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
punkofhazzard

New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon Empty
PostSubject: New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon   New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 pm

I will post pics of my car as soon as I join a photo sharing site. I would also like to show it at the upcoming wagonfest. Can anyone get a message to Gastt (tim) another RI native for me, I can't PM yet. I'm looking to start/join a convoy to Geneva.

Thanks, James
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon   New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Welcome punk....'er James, Tim is living in Florida now, so a wagon train with him might be tough. There are a few New Englanders coming to WF that you might be able to hit up.

Mike
Back to top Go down
punkofhazzard

PostSubject: Re: New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon   New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:58 pm

I just saw this looking at some of his last threads. Sucks, I like that guy wish I'd hung out with him more when I had the chance. He came by my place seems like just a few months ago, didn't know he was so close to retirement.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon   New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:55 pm

James

Glad you found us!  Tim is still around, just not in RI.  There are probably @6 wagons, that I can count coming from New England, not any from RI that I can recall.  I am in Northern NH.  It will probably be easier for you to convoy back home.  Anyways don't miss it.  

You need to sign up:  https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t8410-who-s-coming-to-wagonfest-nationals-2013-in-geneva-ny

See you there.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon   New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member in RI. 95 DGGM Caprice SS Wagon
Page 1 of 1