GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack   Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 am

I'm looking for a few things thought I'd ask here....

First a set of fender skirts for my 96 Roadmaster wagon

A full set of the polished stainless trim that is at the bottom of the doors of the 90's Caprice wagons

And finally a nice chrome roof rack from a 70's or 80's wagon (looking to mod my hearse).

-Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack   Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 am

There is an 88 OCC in the yard here. It has a roof rack on it.

The fender skirts are only available on ebay. Alday customs makes them in fiberglass. You may have to contact them to get a set. The do not have a large stock of them.

You have to make a piece of trim to match the cutout.

The front door, and fender is the same as the sedan. I have the front fender pieces. The rear door may be the same, but the rear quarter pieces are different. The rear quarters may be the same as the 91-92 sedans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack   Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:26 am

Fred,what happened to the skirts you were building for our wagons?Adam,how agout the chrome racks that came standard with the 91 thru 93 RMWs?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack   Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:19 am

The skirts I sell are only for the OCC. They are shorter, and have the cladding pattern.

The hearse has a different roofline, and the side rails from the 91-93s (and 94-96s) will not fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack   Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: RMW fender skirts, polished stainless caprice wagon door bottoms, chrome 80's wagon roof rack
Page 1 of 1