GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Washington State Cruise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
95wagon

95wagon

Washington State Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Washington State Cruise   Washington State Cruise Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi guys, just throwing out this link

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=317594

---In psssteam@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

The summer is over and we never met even once.  I think the time has come that we need to go and do something fun/different as a group.  I threw an idea around last year but it ended up being too late in the season to get anything going.  What I'd like to do is go on short cruise.  The leaves will be falling and the drive should be beautiful.  After looking at the calendar, Saturday the 26th of October works best for me and Gerry said he should be able to come down as well.  Here is what I'd like to do.

We can meet in Arlington ~9:00AM and head east on 530 up to Diablo Dam (77 miles).  It should ta ke ~1.5 hours to get up there.  Once there, we can visit and relax for a bit.  After visiting the lake, we can then take highway 20 into Burlington for lunch at Red Robins (70 miles).  After lunch we can head over to highway 9 and end up back in Arlington (25 miles).  For those who want to head home after lunch, you have easy access to I5 from the restaurant.  The total trek would be ~180 miles if we did the whole thing.  We can also shorten it if we only go as far as Marblemount.

I understand this is quite a drive for those who are down south but I figure our cars are cruisers so lets put them to use.  Let me know what you think?  Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Washington State Cruise
Page 1 of 1