GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon

Go down 
+4
81X11
lornejay1
Wagoninabox
Caddydaddy13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Hey guys, sadly i'm selling my 1996 Roadmaster Limited Estate Wagon. I listed it on here a while back along with my Caprice Wagon and Fleetwood.  Well those 2 have since sold (and been replaced LOL) this one I was on the fence about, but I've decided I should sell her considering how little I am able to enjoy all of my cars.  Rather see someone drive her than keep storing her.
Anyways here is a description:
Black with tan leather interior, WB4 wood delete, 143k miles, New stainless dual exhaust and transmission approx 2 yrs ago.  *New Battery as of 11/5/2013.* tires are very good, have under 5k miles on them. Pretty good condition, any of you who have seen it at wagonfest know. All power options work. Factory CD/Cassette Radio. Trailer hitch(does not have trailer package). Needs a few things, front brake pads(they squeak), a/c recharge, and the fuel filler neck has a small leak (near clamp, $65 from Rockauto). Also the switch for the pass side window has stopped working on driver door panel, still works on pass side. Very little rust mainly in middle door jambs. Haven't driven the car much in the last year, as i've been very busy and purchased my hearse earlier in the year and recently an '84 Coupe Deville. I store the wagon every winter in a heated storage facility, its been garaged most of its life.

So if someone is interested let me know. I lowered my asking price to reflect the minor things the car needs.
Asking $4,000 or offer, PM me if interested.
May consider a partial trade if anyone has a really nice set of factory chrome 93-96 Cadillac Fleetwood Wheels + cash.

Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon IMG_1990
Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon IMG_1297
Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon IMG_1976
Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon IMG_1982
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 pm

My God that is one beautiful Wagon! If you were closer I would consider it (across country).
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:38 pm

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Oh that's a pretty one!
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 am

I bought Adam's Caprice sight unseen. He was great to deal with.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:50 am

must... not... send... PM...

I can vouch for Adam's Caprice, too. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Sadly the wagon sold today.... A local guy bought her. Tough to see her go. But I think she has a good new home.
Back to top Go down
Multipurpose

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Bummer, slept right through this sale.
Wanted that car last year!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Caddydaddy13 wrote:
Sadly the wagon sold today.... A local guy bought her. Tough to see her go. But I think she has a good new home.

Who!? Anyone I might know, I sent a few peeps to your ad on CL.

So now you're a wagonless bum huh? Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon   Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling my '96 Roadmaster Limited Wagon
Page 1 of 1