GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do you remove cargo lens cover?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
piranah

How Do you remove cargo lens cover? Empty
PostSubject: How Do you remove cargo lens cover?   How Do you remove cargo lens cover? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Trying to replace the bulbs in the rear cargo lights, but I can't get the covers off. How are they attached? Sorry if this isa repeat question, but I searched and could not find an answer
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: How Do you remove cargo lens cover?   How Do you remove cargo lens cover? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:20 pm

This is from memory, but I think it is correct:  pinch the sides together, then pull out the squared bottom end.  Then the rounded end of the lense should slide out (there is a tab).  Smart move to ask as they sometimes are brittle and break easy.  They are also hard to find.

Tom
Back to top Go down
piranah

PostSubject: Re: How Do you remove cargo lens cover?   How Do you remove cargo lens cover? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:25 pm

That's why i asked, seems like everybody wants them but nobody has them.  confused 
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: How Do you remove cargo lens cover?   How Do you remove cargo lens cover? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Many of us have extras, just in case. Often, not enough extras to pass around. I grab them every time I find them at the U Pull It...
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: How Do you remove cargo lens cover?   How Do you remove cargo lens cover? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:47 pm

I have a couple of driver's side lenses, but no extra passenger's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do you remove cargo lens cover?   How Do you remove cargo lens cover? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do you remove cargo lens cover?
Page 1 of 1