GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suspension upgrades that maintain ride quality.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randumnumber

Suspension upgrades that maintain ride quality. Empty
PostSubject: Suspension upgrades that maintain ride quality.   Suspension upgrades that maintain ride quality. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Going to be doing some Suspension work on the car soon, I just ordered the MOOG cc623 cargo coils at a decent discount. I have a 9c1 front sway bar and also a 9c1 rear swaybar (which im going to see if i can get to fit.. might not). I am looking for suggestions for shocks and front springs. I am considering Monroe Severe Service shocks. My concern is that with the heavy duty sway bars shocks and springs I will ruin the smooth ride quality. I am in the south and don't have to worry much about snow or giant potholes, I would just like to reduce body roll and bounciness of the cars current setup. I got the cc623s b/c I dont want to bottom out going in and out of places.
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

Suspension upgrades that maintain ride quality. Empty
PostSubject: Suspension    Suspension upgrades that maintain ride quality. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:28 pm

If your looking to retain a comfy ride, then I would steer clear of the Sever Duty shocks. If your budget allows get yourself some Bilstein shocks. (They will complement the other mods you have listed, but wont rattle your teeth like the SD shocks will). If your working on a tight budget try some KYBs or do a search on the forum...lots of good info re suspension/shocks.
Back to top Go down

Suspension upgrades that maintain ride quality.
Page 1 of 1