GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wheel fitment program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Stickman

The Stickman

Wheel fitment program Empty
PostSubject: Wheel fitment program   Wheel fitment program Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:34 am

Here is a cool program to see what rims look good on YOUR car. Not the same body style, but YOUR car. it allows you to upload a pic of your car into the program and then add wheels from their selection. Now I will admit that while they have a big selection it is mostly a european program so the American brands are few. But it is a cool program and you can lower your car as well.

http://www.imaginewheel.com/index_en.php
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: Wheel fitment program   Wheel fitment program Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:32 pm

wasnt there also a site by a wheel or rim manufacturer, the brought up universal car, that you could add american rims, raise, lower, tint, and change colors. i wanted to find that one. i cant get the imagine one to work. thanks
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: Wheel fitment program   Wheel fitment program Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 am

any one know the other site? it was a tire or rim manufacturer or something. i couldnt get that other one to work at all sorry.
Back to top Go down
firewood

firewood

PostSubject: Re: Wheel fitment program   Wheel fitment program Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 am

Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: Wheel fitment program   Wheel fitment program Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:53 am

hmm thats not the one either but thats cool gives me a few more ideas to work with.

matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel fitment program   Wheel fitment program Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheel fitment program
Page 1 of 1