GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email

Go down 
+3
81X11
95BRMW
Olds Weighty Eight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Empty
PostSubject: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Opened an email from RockAuto this afternoon and saw a familiar set of wheels!  cheers 

15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email My-OCC-RockAuto-email_zps40d808c9

Got the same surprise on March 18th when my Grand National was used for a Yahoo article.  Razz 

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/seven-hottest-collector-cars-under-25-000-151939667.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Congrats man, I had to go back through my email and there it is!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:09 am

Very cool!!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:47 am

Ha, I just saw it and was going to post. You're a slut and loving every minute of it.... ha ha

Good show! Now you need to get that thing to Daytona next year! I'm creeping up on your mileage at 261.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:49 am

Just dont let the fame ruin you...stay real to your people,the Longroof Nation.  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Cool.... Congrats!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:31 pm

lol! Saw that early this AM,thought jeez Greg will do anything to get his wagon's picture posted! lol!
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Ha! Today an email, perhaps tomorrow it'll be the next RockAuto tool box magnet.  tongue
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Now you need to get that thing to Daytona next year!  I'm creeping up on your mileage at 261.... Wink
True, especially since my Dad lives there. I should get that on the agenda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Olds Weighty Eight wrote:
Ha! Today an email, perhaps tomorrow it'll be the next RockAuto tool box magnet.  tongue

Now that would be COOL,I want one!That would be a great give away at the wagonfests!
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Truth be told, that was my aim when I sent them the photo six weeks ago or so. They put a call out for vehicles to feature on future magnets and since they already did a GN, I figured the wagon would be something different for them. It was surprising to see it on the email so we'll have to see if it makes the cut.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:36 pm

I just got this email today. Hah.

Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:37 pm

...and I just got your car as the header of another email reminding me of my discount code about to expire.

Creepy.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:06 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email   15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 minutes of fame for my OCC on RockAuto email
Page 1 of 1