GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CIA Headers, Slicks, NEW WAGON 41509 DRAW-TITE HITCH,Trans and Rearend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
more cubes

CIA Headers, Slicks, NEW WAGON 41509 DRAW-TITE HITCH,Trans and Rearend Empty
PostSubject: CIA Headers, Slicks, NEW WAGON 41509 DRAW-TITE HITCH,Trans and Rearend   CIA Headers, Slicks, NEW WAGON 41509 DRAW-TITE HITCH,Trans and Rearend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 am

Hello everyone,

Sorry for my first post being a for sale post but figured it would make sense to post my items from the other forum over here as well

I am considering selling my wagon and want to "de-mod" it to recuperate more of the money I've spent on it.

1. CIA Gen II Tri-Y headers and catted hook-up pipes (magnaflow metallic spunbond cats. ). I've had them on the car about a year and a half which is maybe 2000 miles. They have black ceramic paint and in great condition. I picked up 3 tenths in the 1/4 mile on my wagon with these and got me into the 13's. $780 SHIPPED SOLD

2. 26x10.5x15 ET streets mounted and balanced on steel, white powder coated wheels. Still have good tread left and have metal valve stems. $200 SHIPPED SOLD

3. And finally, the Unicorn. Brand new, never installed Draw-tite 41509 Class 3 / 4 hitch for a wagon. NOS from U-haul a few years ago- likely one of the last ones available. $340 SHIPPED  SOLD

For local buyers, I would be willing to trade the fresh rear-end or transmission for your stock one plus cash. My car is a 1994. Can swap out at my friends shop, exchange, whatever make sense…

1. The rear end has 4.10 gears with an Eaton Truetrac differential and Bob Shirley’s ABS reluctor so the ABS works. Synthetic fluid and new carrier bearings during set-up. Rear brakes are new. $800

2. Rebuilt Street/Strip 4L60E. Beast sunshell, Raybestos pro band and 3/ 4 Zpak clutches. Borg Warner 29 element sprag, Sonnax super hold OD servo, bushing kit, thrust washer kit, rebuilt pump assembly with .506 boost valve and Sonnax HP pump slide spring, Transgo HD2 valve body kit, all new frictions, steels, gaskets, electronics and filter. Filled with Dextron VI. Your typical high-end Level III, IV, build etc… that will hold up to 6-700 HP. Local builder has many cars on the dragstrip abusing these on a weekly basis without issue. $1200

Pictures are available through the "Craigslist fine" section of the for sale area. I cannot post external links being a new member.

I will update as items are sold.

Thanks!
Bill

Last edited by more cubes on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update sold items)
Back to top Go down

CIA Headers, Slicks, NEW WAGON 41509 DRAW-TITE HITCH,Trans and Rearend
Page 1 of 1