GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harrisons13

harrisons13

Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Empty
PostSubject: Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate   Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate   Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:25 pm

What muffler are you using,I like the way its quiet inside with a little burble outside.Going to get a new muffler ordered tomorrow for the OCC,the first in 10 years of ownership!
Back to top Go down
harrisons13

harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate   Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:52 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
What muffler are you using,I like the way its quiet inside with a little burble outside.Going to get a new muffler ordered tomorrow for the OCC,the first in 10 years of ownership!

I believe its just a stock muffler, and thanks. That's pretty awesome you are getting a new muffler. What kind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate   Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Dont know,thought you had done something new to yours.Want something with a deep tone but not annoying after a while on the road.
Back to top Go down
harrisons13

harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate   Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:14 am

The previous owner might have, but I doubt it. The 2nd owner just had it for a year, and I doubt the old lady who had it first did anything to it. This is off topic, but I almost bought a '91 OCC. How many miles did yours have on it when you got it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate   Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 am

Bought my OCC in june of 04 with 54000 miles and it now shows just under 75000 miles.I dont drive it much,I have a 08 Odyssey for running errands and taking Dad out.Bought from a little old lady who bought it new to travel with her husband upon retirement,unfortunately he passed away.Car had been parked in her garage and was only driven occasionally.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate   Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate   Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhaust Clip of My '93 Roadmaster Estate
Page 1 of 1