GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
white96

1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed. Empty
PostSubject: 1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed.   1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:15 pm

I just purchased a 1996 Caprice wagon in Auston TX. and the road worthy car was not as good as seller stated. We blew out two tired on the trip back to lincoln damaging the wheel opening molding and rocker crome and I have to dom some body woork also. If you can help me locate some parts that would be great.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed.   1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Welcome Lonni!!

Sure hate to hear you had those blowouts!  That makes me sick!   I noticed those white-walls were dry-rotted when we met up, but didn't think they'd blow on you. How bad was the damage? That car was so sharp! Which ones specifically do you need?

I posed pics here:   https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t10340-another-whale-saved

Hope you are active on the forum.   Lots and lots of great folks on here!

Folks if anyone has these moldings please let him know.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed.   1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 pm

I have the wheel opening trim. They are in my parts for sale thread in the vendor section. $50 shipped.

The rear fender trim behind the door is unique to the wagon, but may be adaptable from the 91-92 sedan. I also have a plastic splash panel for behind the driver's side tire if you need one. It protects the fuel filler hose from abuse.
Back to top Go down
white96

PostSubject: Re: 1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed.   1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:30 am

I am interested in the weel opening moldings and plastic cover for behind rear tire (thanks for the tip) do you also have a AM FM CD radio? send me a email with total and how and or where to send money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed.   1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1996 wheel opening molding and rocker crome needed.
Page 1 of 1