GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB TBI Condenser Hose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

WTB TBI Condenser Hose Empty
PostSubject: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 am

The continuing saga into my A/C woes goes on. Managed to mess up the hose that runs from the firewall to the condenser, it's the one that contains the orifice tube. Looking for one asap. Paypal ready. All B's/D's 91-93 use the same hose.

WTB TBI Condenser Hose 20140701_195241_zpsyfijll2c
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:19 am

Figures, I just tossed a bunch of A/C stuff. Let me see what I have though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:21 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
Figures, I just tossed a bunch of A/C stuff.  Let me see what I have though.

Story of my life.  Mad Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:38 pm

I am going to the yards this weekend. I will check for you. There was a 93 FW there and may still have the line.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:29 pm

#7 in this picture?

http://everettchevyparts.com/media/images/oe/collision/A/AA91080.gif

I think that is GM part number 10218525, and is discontinued. However you might find a NOS one somewhere with that number. These people seem to think they have one:
http://www.oemautopartsplus.com/catalog/product/view/n/ac-tube-10218525/v/buick-roadmaster-1992/vid/5378977

That said, this might be like the trailer hitch, were somebody has not been keeping their database up to date and they assume they can order you one from GM. At least their fitment guide will expand your database of possible donors from the boneyard.
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 pm

i have one. shipping is from kingston, ontario, canada

pm me
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:54 am

Buddy of mine found one in his parts stash last night. Should be all set as long as I don't mangle this one getting the orifice tube out. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 am

You might want to buy an orifice tube puller if there is any risk of mangling the tube. eg:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190842005345
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:16 am

buickwagon wrote:
You might want to buy an orifice tube puller if there is any risk of mangling the tube. eg:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190842005345

I never even knew such a thing existed! Just checked Autozone, they rent them free for the day. I'll definitely do that. Beats buying a tool I'll probably use once.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Beats buying a tool I'll probably use once.

We obviously have a completely different outlook on tool purchases and the excuses to justify them...  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Thought you were making a joke about the "orifice tube puller",then I remembered it was you! lol! 
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Thought you were making a joke about the "orifice tube puller",then I remembered it was you! lol! 

affraid I would NEVER joke about a tool. My wife, yes. Religion too. My kids especially. But never my tools!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Understood,Sorry! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB TBI Condenser Hose   WTB TBI Condenser Hose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB TBI Condenser Hose
Page 1 of 1