GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Empty
PostSubject: Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm looking for a few parts for my 1996 Roadmaster Limited Wagon as follows:

1) A hood in very good condition- preferably in Light Driftwood Metallic

2) A Nice Grill with no broken parts

3) A rear Bumper cover, again in light driftwood metallic

4) Rear tailgate black rubber trim for stainless

5) Tan Olds Bravada Console

6) Wagon Fenderskirts

7) Wire wheels hubcaps with locks (same style that came on Cadillac Brougham)

8 )Lower rocker/door bottom chrome trim pieces off of a Caprice wagon

9) Original Uniroyal Royal Seal whitewall and gold stripe tires  (Most of the Roadmasters had these when new and many had full size spares.  I have a few need 2 more to complete the set.)
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:00 pm

I would not drive on tires more than 8 years old... just a helpful word of advice 10 years is really stretching it and any OE tires you may find will be nearly 20 years old now. Some countries will not allow anything over 7 years old. Jeff

Here is what Edmunds has to say on it. http://www.edmunds.com/car-care/how-old-and-dangerous-are-your-tires.html
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 pm

The RMW skirts are available from Allday Customs on ebay. They are the only company I know of that makes them with the bulge for the belt line trim. There was a write-up on here or ISSF about installing them. It was after the crash on ISSF, so it should still be searchable. I made some comments on the thread.
Back to top Go down
DirtyD

PostSubject: Caprice parts.   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Can you send me a pm with your contact info? I don't have enough posts to send one. I might be able to get the hood,bumper cover and chrome trim.
Back to top Go down
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

PostSubject: Re: Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

DirtyD wrote:
Can you send me a pm with your contact info? I don't have enough posts to send one. I might be able to get the hood,bumper cover and chrome trim.

I messaged you back but haven't heard from you.
Back to top Go down
DirtyD

PostSubject: wagon parts   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:44 am

I sent you 3 emails.I have not heard back from you.Can you send me your phone number?I am picking up a LDW wagon on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
DirtyD

PostSubject: Re: Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:16 pm

I have the LDM hood, LDM rear bumper cover and door bottom chrome trim pieces.I have 4 caprice wire hubcaps also.
Back to top Go down
j2rossit

j2rossit

PostSubject: Re: Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:33 pm

I just pulled the rubber off my car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...   Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parts for '96 Roadmaster Wagon- Hood, bumper, trim, console, etc...
Page 1 of 1