GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Empty
PostSubject: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:32 am

WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces ResizedImage_1405774215106_zps7objriqq

Picking them up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:47 pm

where did you get those dipped?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:54 pm

I had a local guy do it. I have another set of headlight covers that I need to get painted up for the Impala. Maybe a ghost impala logo? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Is that painted or stickered?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:31 pm

phantom 309 wrote:

Hydrographics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:21 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:

Hydrographics.

Watched this artform being done on TV and its very beautiful and unique when done right.It appears to be a very simple process but it takes a lot of practice to get the dipping procedure right.The transfer from the tank to the surface is awesome to watch.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 am

how much does that cost to have that done?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:53 pm

$80 for all three pieces. The price seems to very a bit from shop to shop. It was as or cheaper than powder coat and he guarantees the heat will not effect it.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:55 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
$80 for all three pieces.  The price seems to very a bit from shop to shop.  It was as or cheaper than powder coat and he guarantees the heat will not effect it.

forgive my ignorance, but what parts are they exactly? I am not familiar with my wagon enough yet to recognize them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:11 pm

They're custom pieces that cover the headlights and the intake manifold.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 pm

hydrowhaa?

well seeing as i'm google educated i watched some u tube video's,.

i think i have found a way to get a decent set of flames on to the car,.

now to find a crane and a big hook to dip the nose of the car.,..
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Picked them up and installed them. They are a bit over bearing when you pop the hood. Not overly happy with dust and drips in the clean coat. Ryan will redo after WF . Pics to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces   WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WF preview of some new pieces or newly reconditioned pieces
Page 1 of 1