GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cbshea13

cbshea13

Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy! Empty
PostSubject: Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy!   Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:41 pm

So after work today, I decided to give a product a test. This was nothing more than a spray and rinse - no scrubbing.

Before
Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy! DSCI1770

After
Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy! IMG_20140911_172524955

I will say I do think for majority of the product is great. The heavy spot on the coolant reservoir and a bit on the A/C Compressor and belt tensioner (I missed these...not the reservoir) it did a great job. And it took NO time at all.

After rinsing, car sat for 5 minutes and fired right up (after I put the hose away). I did this at work in the parking lot, and I had NO oil. It was nothing more than road grime and 21 years of dust and build up.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy!   Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:48 pm

That's my style, quick and easy. Nice job!

Tom
Back to top Go down

Gunk Engine Degreaser...Foamy!
Page 1 of 1