GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Cars Need Love Too

Go down 
+12
Wagoninabox
lakeffect
bamalongroof
Big Wagon Guy
DBeaSSt
rhino
silverfox103
Sprocket
nstg8r
cbshea13
81X11
sswagon
16 posters
AuthorMessage
sswagon

sswagon

Big Cars Need Love Too Empty
PostSubject: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Wagon people are different then your average car guy. We pick the the wagon because it's often overlooked and forgotten. We see something in grandma's big old boat that a lot of other people don't see. We see what can be. We see what the factory forgot to do and we finish the car and make it a head turner. When we roll to a car show everybody has to check it out. People look at a clean wagon and think "Wow, that's nice!" Everybody has a Camaro or Chevelle, but not everybody has a wagon.
  I'm glad to see this forum because here are a group of guys (and gals) who have something that many other people don't have. Every one here has that connection of having something that is a little different. We're proud to be wagon lovers. Whether your wagon is stock, custom, or completely tricked out you have something to be proud of.
  I'm new to this forum and can't wait to enjoy seeing and learning more about the cars I love.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Well written!

Welcome to the forum. Post pics when you can and be active.

Nice wagon!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Awesome post! Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
nstg8r

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Welcome to the board, don't forget to go to the members only section and post your location.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Well that has to be about the best intro ever on here.....

Well said and welcome home!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Welcome aboard, glad you found us. Not sure where Mt. Pleasant is, but you couldn't be too far from this: https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t10167-wagonfest-mid-atlantic

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t10540-hotel-info-for-mid-atlantic-wf-hampton-inn

Tom
Back to top Go down
rhino

rhino

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:07 pm

I couldn't agree with you more. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Welcome to Longroof!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Great Intro!   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Great intro and welcome to the forum. If the Wagon in your Avatar is yours shes a beauty. Hope to see more pictures of the car and perhaps it and yourself at one of the Wagon events.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:29 pm

Welcome to the forum.... Jeff
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Welcome home to a true brother!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:45 pm

WOW,now thats a introduction thats going to be hard to top!
WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Welcome! You nailed it! And as you go yarding and see the discarded wagons, it will make you mad too.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Welcome aboard!! I drove right by your town today twice. Staying in Somerset for a couple of nights and trained techs in Uniontown today. In Johnstown tomorrow morning and back to somerset. LMK if your up for a cup of Joe.

Tim
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:32 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Welcome aboard!!  I drove right by your town today twice.  Staying in Somerset for a couple of nights and trained techs in Uniontown today.  In Johnstown tomorrow morning and back to somerset.  LMK if your up for a cup of Joe.

Tim

Don't do it!  It's a trap.

Lol kidding.  I for one feel lucky to have net Tim.  He's got me hooked on making changes to my wagon.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:37 pm

cbshea13 wrote:
BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
Welcome aboard!!  I drove right by your town today twice.  Staying in Somerset for a couple of nights and trained techs in Uniontown today.  In Johnstown tomorrow morning and back to somerset.  LMK if your up for a cup of Joe.

Tim

Don't do it!  It's a trap.

Lol kidding.  I for one feel lucky to have net Tim.  He's got me hooked on making changes to my wagon.

So I might be a stalker?!
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Lol no. If that was implied, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:20 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
 So I might be a stalker?!

A wagon stalker, the worst kind.

Case  in point.

"Hey fella... wanna see my woodie?"

See what I mean.. the worst kind. affraid
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:49 am

Welcome aboard, nice intro
Pete
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:23 am

Academy Award intro...Welcome,Brother
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 3:57 pm

BTW I messed up and forgot to take pictures. I met up with Paul the other day for that cup of Joe. Great guy and really clean wagon. I hope you can make it to Wagonfest!!
Back to top Go down
sswagon

sswagon

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:01 pm

I'll be there and I'm bringing some shoes.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:11 pm

sswagon wrote:
I'll be there and I'm bringing some shoes.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Cars Need Love Too   Big Cars Need Love Too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Cars Need Love Too
Page 1 of 1