GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winter is coming...

Go down 
+6
BigBlackBeaSSt
81X11
Wagoninabox
MalibuSSwagon
silverfox103
tseiaar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tseiaar

Winter is coming... Empty
PostSubject: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:11 am

It´s getting cold here in Finland. Winter is coming, that´s sure. I was start wondering how to chance my wagon looks at winter. So I decide to paint original wheels red, and I bought some oldskool centercaps and trimrings. After that, I chance Caprice´s original grill back, and put that Impala grill in storage waiting for next summer. Here´s som pics of my winterride...

Winterstyle 2015
Winter is coming... Image_zpsefa19c32
Winter is coming... Image_zps720e7632
Winter is coming... Image_zpsaa969e20
Winter is coming... Image_zps55c68919

and summerlook 2014
Winter is coming... Image_zps08983a73
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:14 am

Nice looking wagon!!

I actually like the winter look best with the red wheels, chrome rings and dish hubcaps. Looks like you run studded tires?

I live in the northeast corner of the US. Probably the same climate as you, winter is fast approaching. My oldest daughter was an exchange student in Turku about 15 years ago. She had a great time.

Tom
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:00 am

The wagons are fantastic in the snow as well, you shouldn't have a problem with those snow tires. I drove mine last winter on the all season tires without issue. The OCC is getting treated to indoor storage this year however.
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:27 am

Both styles are great looking!  I can tell you take great pride in your wagon. Those red rims really make the look "pop".
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:32 am

Great pics, and I agree, the red wheels really show up! Sharp!
Back to top Go down
tseiaar

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Thanks guys! Yes, tires are studded, Nokian Hakkapeliitta 5 SUV, great finnish tyres, size 235/75-15". I think those tyres are just a little bit too big and "fat", but those tyres are like brand new, so I didn´t want to go and buy new ones. I lowered my ride last summer, 1,25" front and 2,25" rear. Now, after i´ve changed winter tyres, and look it, it seems like I didn´t do nothing  Rolling Eyes . So maybe little bit smaller tyres would make it look lower...
Now, after those changes, Caprice got some "oldskool attitude" and I like it Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:46 pm

There's at least one other guy from Finland on the forum and a couple in Sweden.

Tom
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Nice set up. I have run the truck rally's but looking for my new black 9C1 wheels at the end of this week. Beauty rings and centers and I will be ready as well.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Norroof

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:42 am

Heck, your winters in Finland look more like our summers....this is what a longroof should look like in the winter....

Winter is coming... <a href=Winter is coming... Bilde_zpsd19d74d2" />
Back to top Go down
http://www.usakonsulenten.com
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:59 am

Im digging the Snow Warrior look. The red rocks....
Back to top Go down
tseiaar

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:12 am

Norroof wrote:
Heck, your winters in Finland look more like our summers....this is what a longroof should look like in the winter....

Winter is coming... <a href=Winter is coming... Bilde_zpsd19d74d2" />

Heh, those photos were taken at autumn. This is what winter looks like now in january 2015...

Winter is coming... Image_zpse260fe01

Winter is coming... Image_zpsc76f48cc
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:23 pm

This is what winter looks like here....

Winter is coming... 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:34 am

You likes them skinny,I like a women with curves,full figured,endowed and built like a brick sh**house!
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 pm

You know, I like snow bunnies, unwrapping them feels like christmas.

The 1/2 ton dog dishes look good stripped and polished!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter is coming...   Winter is coming... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter is coming...
Page 1 of 1