GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ISO - Blower Motor Resistor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkH

MarkH

ISO - Blower Motor Resistor Empty
PostSubject: ISO - Blower Motor Resistor   ISO - Blower Motor Resistor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:27 pm

A simple quick job of changing out the blower motor and one of the prongs on the resistor break off. Awesome.... just wondering if anyone's got one laying round?

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=1193944&cc=1022151
Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: ISO - Blower Motor Resistor   ISO - Blower Motor Resistor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Do you have auto climate control? If so, you need a blower control module not a resistor pack. I have the modules for $50. The resistor packs are cheaper to buy as an aftermarket part, thanĀ I can sell them for.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: ISO - Blower Motor Resistor   ISO - Blower Motor Resistor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Hit up the yards if you need one right away. They are the same from 91-96 and can also be found in the 95-99 Olds Aurora and Buick Riviera
Back to top Go down
MarkH

MarkH

PostSubject: Re: ISO - Blower Motor Resistor   ISO - Blower Motor Resistor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks guys... I bit the bullet and just got the one from rockauto for $100... it's not gonna be getting any warmer... it just sucks that the prongs broke off of it when I wasn't even planning on replacing it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: ISO - Blower Motor Resistor   ISO - Blower Motor Resistor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:15 pm

mid/late 90s Grand Cherokee also uses the same delco part number. Not sure on what exact years, but gives you another option in the junkyard to pull from. $100 is cheap for a new one, local parts stores have them around 220....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISO - Blower Motor Resistor   ISO - Blower Motor Resistor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISO - Blower Motor Resistor
Page 1 of 1