GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back in Florida again, Roady did great.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Empty
PostSubject: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:41 am

We got to Florida yesterday, after driving two 10 1/2 hour days. The car ran perfectly, and even though I thought the wiper issue was fixed, it still blew 2 fuses. These are such great road cars. The infinitely adjustable seats, the smooth ride, the LT-1 power all come together to make for a pleasant trip. We averaged just over 20 mpg for the whole trip. Premium gas has become so cheap that, just for fun, I ran it the whole trip to see if there was any difference. The gas mileage stayed the same, and the performance was still excellent. I don't think I'll do it again as I just didn't really see any difference at all. Glad to be in sunny Florida, and looking forward to Wagonfest in the spring!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:03 am

Glad you had a great trip Mark,I wish my back would allow me to take even a short trip.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:24 am

I'll be following in about 3 weeks.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:27 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
I'll be following in about 3 weeks.  

Tom

I'll be sure to save you some sunshine!!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Welcome back Yankee.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Welcome back Yankee.
Thanks! Up for Good-guys again this year?
Back to top Go down
sswagon

sswagon

PostSubject: Re: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:46 am

You know, Mark, you can shovel all the sunshine you want and never get tired or cold.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:15 am

sswagon wrote:
You know, Mark, you can shovel all the sunshine you want and never get tired or cold.
When we first bought our house down here I was kind of complaining to our neighbor about raking the leaves from the live oak in the front yard. He said basically the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Florida again, Roady did great.   Back in Florida again, Roady did great. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in Florida again, Roady did great.
Page 1 of 1