HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

PostSubject: Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 pm

My good friends Rich and Robbi are down at the Kissimmee Mecum Auctions. They drove out in "my" '96 Roady wagon. Rich said the car did fantastic on the trip, no issues at all, and they went through a ton of rain and traffic getting there. No problem for the Roady.

Here's some pics from the trip and the auction. Pretty cool! Would love to go to one of these!

Looks like fun to me!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions   Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 pm

wonder how much the scrambler with the vortec sold for,.
I,d love that car,.

nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Look again Nick,the Vortec wasnt in the Scrambler. Thinking it may be in a 69 or 70 Impala.
Back to top Go down
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions   Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:51 am

The LoveBug FTW!!! Nice pics Mike! You should scold your buddy...the wagon looks a little dirty in the first couple pics! Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
81X11

PostSubject: Re: Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm just glad he loves the Buick like I did and is getting good use out of it. I wonder how many miles it has on it now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Watching the Mecum auction live,right mow!The orange Cyclone went across earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions   

Back to top Go down

Texas to Florida Roady Wagon trip to Mecum Auctions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1