GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work   Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:06 am

SOUND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE,guess you're planning on keeping it awhile!Good job and great advice,thanks.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work   Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:05 am

Nice write up Dan.

ADMIN Let's sticky this one guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work   Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Why thank you Dave but I don't think what I said deserves to be stickied! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work   Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtually no-bleed coolant replacement, and other tips form my weekend work
Page 1 of 1