GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vista roof glass replacement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ncrdmonstr

Vista roof glass  replacement   Empty
PostSubject: Vista roof glass replacement    Vista roof glass  replacement   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:33 am

Looking for Vista /sun roof glass for 92rmwagon
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Vista roof glass replacement    Vista roof glass  replacement   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:03 pm

I have one. Where are you for shipping. All of the vista glass is the same.

I would like $150 plus $175 packing and shipping. The packing is $95 of the packing and shipping. It is big for shipping.
Back to top Go down
ncrdmonstr

PostSubject: Re: Vista roof glass replacement    Vista roof glass  replacement   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:14 pm

I'm in 27529 Garner NC area. definitely want to purchase from you ! How would you like to arrange payment etc.?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Vista roof glass replacement    Vista roof glass  replacement   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Ii accept paypal 'to friends and family" at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address separately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vista roof glass replacement    Vista roof glass  replacement   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vista roof glass replacement
Page 1 of 1