GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member from Central New York

Go down 
+3
Sprocket
Andebe
Shermans Tank
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shermans Tank

New member from Central New York Empty
PostSubject: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Greetings All! We are purchasing "Sherman" from Rick and Diane Mechowski who have just moved out to Missouri. They are two of our dearest friends and we are going to miss them tremendously. To take the sting out of their leaving we are buying there 1994 Buick RM and can't wait to bring it home! I just drove out with them in one of their many cars and I was in their 1996 RM and I have to say WOW!!! What a thrill! I described driving it to my mother like riding on a cloud on steroids! It was a good test of 17 hours of driving to get the feel of all that a RM is capable of. We will be taking ownership right before the 2015 RM anniversary get together so we will be coming in and can't wait to me all of you that are attending! Laura & David Rosenfeld.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:34 pm

Welcome to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:54 pm

A 17 hour road trip is what these wagons are made for and you guys proved it.Welcome to the group folks.There should be NO missing your friends since you have their wonderful wagon of memories to rely on!Sounding like a sentimental old fool but I did just turn 60 and I had to beat the others to it!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:38 pm

welcome aboard!!!
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Welcome post some photos when you can. Jeff
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:26 pm

See you at Wagonfest on July 25. I see you've already signed up.

Dave Buchholz, Rochester NY,
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:56 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Shermans Tank

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Thanks for the words of welcome. Will snap a pick of "Sherman" as soon as we take official possession (so glad Diane hadn't named it Fluffy!)
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Good to see that Rick's went to someone that'll take good care of it. Diane never struck me as someone that would name anything "Fluffy". See you at Wagon Fest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Central New York   New member from Central New York Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from Central New York
Page 1 of 1