GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

91 Caprice grill redo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
papa

91 Caprice grill redo Empty
PostSubject: 91 Caprice grill redo   91 Caprice grill redo Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:24 pm

I would like to put a different grill in my 91 Caprice. I've seen some with a painted outer bezel and a billet insert with only horizontal bars. Anybody know of a how-to anywhere on the www? I'm guessing that the stock bars are cut out of the factory grill ant the insert installed. I would like to know before I buy the billet insert. Thanks. Question
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 91 Caprice grill redo   91 Caprice grill redo Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 11:23 pm

The inserts are usually designed for the Impala grille, but I suppose you could put them in a Caprice grille. You could also look at the OCC grille as an option. It might lend itself to the inserts if you cut out the cross hatched parts.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: 91 Caprice grill redo   91 Caprice grill redo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91 Caprice grill redo   91 Caprice grill redo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91 Caprice grill redo
Page 1 of 1