GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I guess I'm a copycat...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
94X2

94X2

I guess I'm a copycat... Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'm a copycat...   I guess I'm a copycat... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:43 pm

I stopped at a JY yesterday just to browse. No B-body wagons, a couple picked over caprices and a trashed rms but I did find a few things to occupy me today.

I guess I'm a copycat... Photo-0030

I guess I'm a copycat... Photo-0031

I guess I'm a copycat... Photo-0032
here I go with the crappy cell phone pictures again. One day I'll get my own big boy camera.

This was my best score. $25 and everything works, theftlock wasn't even activated.

I guess I'm a copycat... Photo-0029

Jon
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm a copycat...   I guess I'm a copycat... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Woah! Nice score on the radio!!! (GS emblems look nice too)

What yard did you go to? I need to hit up the Pull a Part in Charlotte sometime....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm a copycat...   I guess I'm a copycat... Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:51 am

I went to L*Q in Clayton. There is another yard in Goldsboro I want to try just haven't made it yet. When are you planning to go to Charlotte? If I have enough planning time I might try and meet you down there.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm a copycat...   I guess I'm a copycat... Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:37 pm

The name brand JYs here won't allow you to take a camera in with you. I snuck a small one in once. I think they are wacky. Maybe they are afraid someone will get caught doing something wrong, and you will get a pic of it. (They never questioned cell phones with cameras.)
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm a copycat...   I guess I'm a copycat... Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:25 pm

I always bring my camera to the U Pull It in Ft Laud!

I guess I'm a copycat... HPIM1877
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm a copycat...   I guess I'm a copycat... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I'm a copycat...
Page 1 of 1