GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert 96

GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off Empty
PostSubject: GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off   GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:31 am

Does anyone out there know what happened to the 91-96 GM collection wagons that were auctioned off at Barret Jackson? I heard that one sold for only 19k in brand new condition. Was wondering if anyone in the group got one. If not, does anyone know who got them or where they went?
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off   GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:24 am

I remember someone posting at the ISSF about buying one of them. It was weird because it had a Caprice rear side glass on one side and a Roadmaster window on the other.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off   GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:50 pm

I thinki his screen name is MarkSS.

If I recall he paid 13,500 for the wagon

I would love to ask him some questions about that wagon if anyone knows him.

I'll even cut the left side off of Mikes wagon if thats what Gm did . Smile

http://www.chevyhiperformance.com/techarticles/48479_chevy_impala_ss_wagon_six_speed_swap/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off   GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:22 pm

as I understand it, that factory Impala wagon that Mark bought started as one of two 94s built with a L99, until it got the upgrades.

In any event it's also my understanding that those collection cars can never be registered to drive as they fall into some automaker category and you have to have car manufacturer plates for them (at least that's what a knowing party told me).
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off   GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:09 am

If that is true, I could never own one, a car I cannot drive would be useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off   GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Collection B body wagons that were auctioned off
Page 1 of 1