GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Near Incident on my Dash Cam

Go down 
+4
Krzdimond
MG Davis
TheRoadmasterKing
steel-and-fire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
steel-and-fire

Near Incident on my Dash Cam Empty
PostSubject: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Whenever people ask 'why do you have a dash cam?', here is one of the reasons.
Not sure if this was attempt at insurance fraud or just two idiots, but caught it on video on Thursday.
2015 Chrysler Town and Country in straight only lane tries to make left.  White Mercedes in the inner turn only lane goes wide, turns into me, then speeds down the adjacent block.

Presented in glorious HD 1080p:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/weltallid123
TheRoadmasterKing

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Wow, that's insane! Glad you and your car are safe! What brand/model dash cam do you use?
Back to top Go down
steel-and-fire

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:15 pm

TheRoadmasterKing wrote:
What brand/model dash cam do you use?

Kdlinks X1
Back to top Go down
TheRoadmasterKing

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:20 pm

steel-and-fire wrote:
TheRoadmasterKing wrote:

Kdlinks X1
Thanks. I plan to put a dashcam into my first car and that one looks good. Plus, I will blast idiot drivers with my train horn kit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MG Davis

MG Davis

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:40 pm

TheRoadmasterKing wrote:
steel-and-fire wrote:
TheRoadmasterKing wrote:

Kdlinks X1
Thanks. I plan to put a dashcam into my first car and that one looks good. Plus, I will blast idiot drivers with my train horn kit. Laughing

You should have lasers. Yeah, those too.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:43 pm

I have the Black Box G1W.... 1/3rd the cost

Back to top Go down
TheRoadmasterKing

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 1:41 pm

MG Davis wrote:
TheRoadmasterKing wrote:
steel-and-fire wrote:
TheRoadmasterKing wrote:

Kdlinks X1

You should have lasers.  Yeah, those too.
Nah, I'd prefer a system that I can use to fire torpedos out the holes where the fog lights are. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Deadmanonduty

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Sure looked like the idiots were planning to pick you. They both were lined up and waiting on each other!
Back to top Go down
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:40 pm

A drone would be nice. Yep, a drone. A fuckin' drone that can plant mines and relay back  videos of the mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Wow,that was close. Im glad Firefly survived.
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:37 pm

More than likely idiots, but it's hard to tell. I notice that when I drive the wagon versus my TB, I get cut off more often. I had an incident a couple weeks ago when I had to drive it for a week where I was stuck in traffic and got cut off. Horn went off, told the prick he was number 2 (or just number one twice) and boiled the rears in while I was stuck there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Squating is the term used to describe drivers deliberately trying to get you to hit them.
Back to top Go down
steel-and-fire

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 11:27 pm

Yeah, totally unbelievable. Definitely makes owning a dash cam a good way to protect yourself legally, though more often against stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near Incident on my Dash Cam   Near Incident on my Dash Cam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near Incident on my Dash Cam
Page 1 of 1