GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grocery Getter to the Max

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

Grocery Getter to the Max Empty
PostSubject: Grocery Getter to the Max   Grocery Getter to the Max Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:37 am

Saw this Buick long roof video and thought others might appreciate it too. https://www.facebook.com/SpeedSociety/videos/1372571932760105/
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Thanks for posting   Grocery Getter to the Max Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:58 am

Love the car, can appreciate the engineering that went into the twin screws...but personally I think it would have been so much better had the builder/owner gone with a twin turbo LS and left the exterior looking stock.

Nice clean Wagon...always nice to see someone giving a longroof some love.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Getter to the Max   Grocery Getter to the Max Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 9:11 am

I know where one is sitting in a car port falling apart, but a solid rust free car. I wish I had the money to buy and restore her. It is Champagne color with wood, but the SportWagon. Originally a local dealer wife's car, this guy bought it from the dealer. Needs door panels, mechanical work, some paint and a little love.

Maybe......
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Getter to the Max   Grocery Getter to the Max Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 10:51 am

Thanks for sharing,that was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Getter to the Max   Grocery Getter to the Max Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grocery Getter to the Max
Page 1 of 1