GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!

Go down 
+5
Krzdimond
1993 Roady-man
YachtDriver
toomanytoyz
Bewber
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 am

Hey guys,

I just wanted to shamelessly promote a couple of things I've been working on for those of us who are proud of their beloved station wagon, but the "Wagon Mafia" line of stickers and shirts wasn't really their thing.

2012 is all about the Grocery Getter!

Here's the design I came up with for T-shirts:

Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Getter10
(Actual shirts will NOT have pixelation issues. That's a screen display "gotcha")

If you smiled, then you owe it to yourself to order one.

The T shirts are available in sizes Kids-XL for $15 shipped and +$2 for each size increase after that.
* Long sleeve and hoodys are also available if interested.
* Available in either white, gray, or black!
* Quality is GUARANTEED for a 6 months! If something goes haywire in the wash, I will send you a new one on MY dime.

In that same spirit, I have a couple of STICKERS that I've come up with as well. Check these out!

Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Getter11

Each sticker is about 6" long, so they will easily fit on the rearmost side glass. If you're not sure, hold up a dollar bill to yours and that's about the size.

Prices per sticker are shown, as are the colors. The chrome ones came out great - as a "limited edition" emblem should always be chrome, IMHO.

Also - if you want some other version of a chrome "limited edition" sticker (Like Booty Hauler, or your screen name or whatever) - just name it! I'll make it happen and ship it right out!

For payment - You can paypal me @ flameology@gmail.com, or email me at that same address for any questions. For those who prefer not to use paypal, I also will accept checks and money orders. Just please remember to specify sizes and colors, and include your shipping address.

And for the record - I'm still happy to kick out anything "wagon mafia" or "save the whales" for anyone who's interested in those things too.

Peace, love, horsepower,
John
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 am

And so that you can see the actual stickers really are in CHROME:

Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Img_2017
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 am

Why must you insist on posting in the wrong section???? This is for wagon general discussion only!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:02 am

Thank you for your order! Your item(s) have been shipped and will arrive in 7-10 business days!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Cool. Might need a shirt.....
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Bewber,
I like the new bumper stickers. However I had to laugh at the "Honey Wagon" one.

A "Honey Wagon" is another term for a septic truck. Or a portable toilet truck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeywagon
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Yea, I know. And dudes that do it are called honeydippers.

A guy in HS had a poop brown 4 door century that we called the honeywagon - and I've jokingly called wagons that younger dudes own that ever since. Dual meaning between the poop joke, and a wagon that hauls around the honies.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 am

Hey Bebwer I have a request, Let me know if you can do it. I would like a long sleeve shirt the word Roadmaster on the left sleeve and a big BY BUICK or a Buick emblem on the back, then maybe a wagon logo on the left upper breast. I would like one shirt in black and one in white, maybe even red one. I would like to bring and then wear them down in Daytona in March if possible. Of coure 4XL and send me a quote on it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 am

You want to wear a long sleeve shirt to the Spring show?

Crazy man. lol
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 am

Stingroo wrote:
You want to wear a long sleeve shirt to the Spring show?

Crazy man. lol

Not crazy, "Yankee" Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 am

True. He will soon learn.

Jarrod, I suggest short sleeves. Wink
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:50 am

and because it's in Florida, you will also need plaid Bermuda shorts with black socks and sandals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Robert,you dont want Jarrod to stand out do you?
Jim
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 pm

It's about 6 degree's out right now not including wind chill and i'm wearing shorts right now, so the cold doesn't bother me and I don't mind wearing long sleeve shirts anytime of the year.

Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:08 pm

And seriously I went from asking Bewber about making me some shirts to having to read you to go on about my preferences.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:31 pm

I'll look into it big guy. I'm swamped this weekend, so give me till midweek.

You want another one that says, "NIPPLES: Boobs are pointless without them."?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
and because it's in Florida, you will also need plaid Bermuda shorts with black socks and sandals.

Nick has that look locked up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Hey....watch that Yankee crap. God I hate the Yankees. Go Red Sox! Haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:06 pm

[quote="Sprocket"]
Krzdimond wrote:

Nick has that look locked up[/quote
Why am I not surprised?
Jim
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 am

Thanks Bewb.

3TONFUN wrote:
Hey....watch that Yankee crap. God I hate the Yankees. Go Red Sox! Haha!

Yeah,... Red Soxs all the way.
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 pm

brewber,
intersted in two chrome gg limited ed. bumper stickers send me a message about how you want payment thanks need them shipped to ohio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:47 pm

So when can I build you a frame for a t and a few stickers? Haha?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 pm

John just dropped off 'payment'. He made me 2 3TONFUN t shirts and 2 quarter window stickers. Awesome! I think Jenny may confiscate one of the shirts but I can live with that!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Awesome. It's amazing how DD's can make things look 3D! Shocked
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Bewber wrote:
Awesome. It's amazing how DD's can make things look 3D! Shocked

PICS please,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

hey john go sell these on www.stationwagonforums.com too. bet you can unload a couple there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!   Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get your new "Grocery Getter" stickers and T's HERE!
Page 1 of 1