GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lugnutz

lugnutz

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Empty
PostSubject: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

SHOW YOUR WAGON I WILL POST MINE WED WHEN I GET MY WHEELS Smile
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Seeing as no one is posting any pics on the "OTHER" forum for you either,here is mine.

when I got it

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Scan0002

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Scan0005

How GM should have made one

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Nokeys

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES LORNE009

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES LORNE467

The full story is in the lrom section. lorne.
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:46 pm

sweet love the wagon as soon as i get money in im getting mine done for sure bounce
yours is just as clean as mine i took mine to the forest cruise night and every loved the interior
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:53 pm

hey how in the heck u start your car wheres the key hole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pretty Shiny Lights   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Hello all and a huge THANK YOU to all military both past and present and because of your sacrifices we are able to enjoy
our friends and families together this weekend.
Hey Lorne how do you like those clear headlamps and have you had any problems with them such as melting and or hazyness?
They sure do change the appearance of the front end.I found a set on ebay for about $145.00 shipped but cant make up my mind.
Also do you like the 94 mirrors better than the 95/96 mirrors or did you have to change the doors?
Okay done with all the questions for now and everybody have a great weekend.
Take Care
Flasheroo
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:13 pm

lugnutz wrote:
hey how in the heck u start your car wheres the key hole

well the story is there was only one key with the 1a2. I thought it was because the other was lost so when I had the bowl shaved ,I said keep going and remove the key as well. I like nascar and thought this would be cool.

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES DSCF1261

I have a new column with a leather wheel,and a dash sitting in Franks house in New Jersey. I will clean this crap all up when I get the z cluster,and install the T56,and Bonnievill seats.

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Dash
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Hello all and a huge THANK YOU to all military both past and present and because of your sacrifices we are able to enjoy
our friends and families together this weekend.
Hey Lorne how do you like those clear headlamps and have you had any problems with them such as melting and or hazyness?
They sure do change the appearance of the front end.I found a set on ebay for about $145.00 shipped but cant make up my mind.
Also do you like the 94 mirrors better than the 95/96 mirrors or did you have to change the doors?
Okay done with all the questions for now and everybody have a great weekend.
Take Care
Flasheroo
Jim Gordon

Love the headlights. Made the car look new with the wet sanded paint,and I will actually drive it at nite now.

I thuoght my wifes car had good lights. These are so white I can't say enough about them.

They haven't hazed so far.

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES LORNE413

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES LORNE412

I am probably the only one here who likes the small mirrors but I do. Lorne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BRIGHT DAMN HEADLIGHTS   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Evening Lorne and you are not kidding cause those are some bright lights even comparing them to the Caddy.Are those the stock
bulbs or even HID cause they dont look stock?I amd going to install a set of Ultras as soon as I can get the time.Yeah I know it only
takes 5 minutes but I am taking care of a very sick mother and she comes first.Almost lost her tuesday due to a ruptured anneurism.She
went to the hospital tues am for a ultrasound of her wrist.Once the doctor saw the ultrasound he admitted her immeidiately with surgery
planned for thursday am.She was in her bed for 2 hours when she felt something wet and warm under the blanket.When she moved the blanket
the aneurism had ruptured into a geyser.The doctor and 4 nurses could not stop the bleeding so they rushed to the OR.3 hours later they had removed the aneurism which was the size of a golf ball and sewed her up.They gave her 2 transfusions and a hemoglobin injection and she came home friday
afternoon.
Talk about being in the rite place at the rite time cause if this had happened at home she would be gone for good.She is doing just great but I have to watch her around the clock for any bleeding or signs of any infection and I am damn glad that have to do it!
Take Care and Have a Great Weekend
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:57 pm

real nice we need more 1a2 like this
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

I still check out this site ocassionally and dug up this old thread.

Some of you will chuckle,some will hate being reminded I am sure,but it was the safety net for us just prior to this forum being built.

Heck Nick even had a post,Hahahah,and was his usual self.

Flasheroo,my sympathies for all you are going thru with your Mom , keep the faith. Get the lights,you will love them.

Any way since this thread has obviosly not drawn any interest ,on either forum,one last pic from me. The story is in the linked thread.

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES 94_1a2_front

http://www.impalaforums.com/wagon-discussion/37588-b-body-wagon-pics.html
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:17 pm

cant wait to get my wheels tommorow just in time for cruise night
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

ok i got the rims so im painting them tonight and hopeing to get them mounted soon
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 am

finally i got them on here r the pics
POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES GEDC0447
next thing is im going to start the metal work

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES GEDC0449
POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES GEDC0454
POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES GEDC0452
POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES GEDC0443
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES   POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR 1A2 WAGONS AND CLONES
Page 1 of 1