GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cloth seats with heaters GM fail,.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom 309

phantom 309

cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Empty
PostSubject: cloth seats with heaters GM fail,.   cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:16 am

The heated cloth seats in a fleetwood are pretty similar to a roady,.

So where you the heater controls are just screwed on to the side of the seat,. the foam fails right away in this spot,. usually putting a hole in the cloth,..

The seat heater controls come off easily with four philips screws exposing a spot where you can stuff some support in the side bolster,.
I did a quick fix with what i had handy,. and it made the seat a lot more comfy,.shame about the hole already and on a low 40,000 Wink  mile car too,.

cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Image_zps3fhp5bws
cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Image_zpssoogbonj
cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Image_zpsn7if4p97

I think it would be very easy for a pro upholstery shop to over stuff the the side and improve things,.
my job looks a little lumpy in the pics but looks better in real life,.( same as i do i guess)

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: cloth seats with heaters GM fail,.   cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:25 am

Looks good enough for a driver. Maybe with money you saved on the repair,you can afford to buy some glasses? lol!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: cloth seats with heaters GM fail,.   cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 8:22 pm

don't really need them,.

Good enough for a driver?  yes the passenger doesn't sit on this side,.

and if you,ve ever had heated seats you'll understand how that little bit hanging over the nacelle where the switches are,. really eases on the pain getting in and out,..
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: cloth seats with heaters GM fail,.   cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 11:28 am

I'll have to give that one a try. Thanks Nick!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cloth seats with heaters GM fail,.   cloth seats with heaters GM fail,. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cloth seats with heaters GM fail,.
Page 1 of 1