GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chevy Impala SS forums

Go down 
+2
93wgn
buickestate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
buickestate
buickestate

Chevy Impala SS forums Empty
PostSubject: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:05 pm

I've removed myself from that forum because they banded Bewb and Uberwagon. Neither of them violated the rules of that forum.

Freedom of speach is important and I hope that this forum will protect that basic right.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:12 pm

I'm with ya on that... As far as this forum is concerned, I don't mind what goes on here as long as it's in good humor. I don't want any webbrawls.

Tell Bewbz to come on over... I missed the post over there. study
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: That sounds like BS to me.   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:21 pm

What was said to get them banned Pat?
I have never heared either of them say anything that would get them even warned on ISSF, let alone get banned. Razz scratch
I would say impala ss forums suck, and could never be what ISSF is/was. No

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 pm

Bewb was being bewb, he made a joke, Uber spoke his mind about the issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:51 pm

http://www.impalaforums.com/off-topic-discussion/170037-wheres-white.html
This is the thread that got us both. My comment was deleted, as was I but for the record I quit before I was banned. Oh well they can have the Wimpala ugly little rice wearing a bowtie.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:04 pm

I got thru 3 or 4 pages and couldn't take anymore of that thread......

Sorry to hear my buddies got whacked for exercising their right to an opinion and won't be bothering to waste much time over there......

if Hack's site doesn't come back, I'm REALLY going to miss the ability to search on how to threads.....
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:22 am

Sprocket wrote:
I got thru 3 or 4 pages and couldn't take anymore of that thread......

Sorry to hear my buddies got whacked for exercising their right to an opinion and won't be bothering to waste much time over there......

if Hack's site doesn't come back, I'm REALLY going to miss the ability to search on how to threads.....

Should this forum continue (I hope it does) there is a high likelihood we will eventually get some trolls here too. Be ever vigilant. Wink

ISSF will be back eventually, I'm confident. However, if something happens and it doesn't, the loss of knowledge from the threads will be almost irreplaceable. I've yet to find the wealth of knowledge about our cars anywhere else. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
FlashGumby

FlashGumby

PostSubject: It'll be back   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:53 am

Hack says that it's just another server-swap and it should be back up soon.

As I said on day one here. I'm where you guys are. If Bewbz and Uber are over here and not on Impala, I'll just be checking here and ISSF. (I've only got so much free-time). The *real* Impala guys only hang out over there when ISSF is down anyway.

PS - love the avatar, Pat

-Scott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Gentlemen, lest we forget one of the founding forums. I know it is not very active there but there is no drama, well unless ISSF goes down.
http://www.impalasuperstore.com/naisso/Forum2005/default.asp
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:14 pm

Ah yes, the NAISSO Forums. I've been a member there for years. I even remember when NAISSO was a real club too, lol.

Wagon section is pretty much dead though unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chevy Impala SS forums   Chevy Impala SS forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chevy Impala SS forums
Page 1 of 1