GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new to the forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sauer.apples

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: new to the forums   new to the forums Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 9:01 pm

was recommended this forum for finding parts help (currently looking for rear wiper arm for my wagon) but decided to stay and make an account!

ive got a 1992 buick roadmaster estate wagon and got her in Nov 2020 with a solid 155k miles on it. slowly working on fixing it up and i’d honestly like to change out the entire engine to electric (if possible) way down the line.

living currently in bloomington, indiana! i get a lot of compliments from older folks about my car and i love the **** outta it so i’d love to keep it running as long as i can.
Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 9:06 am

Welcome, there are a few here that have parts you may need, and help with any problems. I do believe you are the 1st to decide on an electric engine swap, I think that would be something to see.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 9:26 am

welcome aboard.

there is a company making a kit that uses the small block mounts for a tesla motor. measures out the same as a SBC and GM auto, so it's truly a bolt in. Kinda spendy though....

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 8:31 pm

I have a repaired rear wiper arm for $60 shipped.

sauer.apples likes this post

Back to top Go down
sauer.apples

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 11:33 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have a repaired rear wiper arm for $60 shipped.

I’m interested in purchasing it from you
Back to top Go down
MackRX

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 1:29 am

Howdy! How's your project now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the forums
Page 1 of 1