GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Oldsmobile

OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors Empty
PostSubject: OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors   OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Prepping the OCC for paint. Plastic body cladding is off and will never go back on. Keeping the front bumper cover, but changing the rear. Also changing the hood & the front doors, so those shells are available. None of it is perfect, but most is driver quality or can be with minor work.

Located in Wichita, Kansas.

I'll try to get pix up soon, let me know what you need.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors   OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 7:26 am

I may be interested in at least some of the cladding. It will be a month or so before I will be able to purchase and ship it.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oldsmobile

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors   OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 8:25 am

Cool. I can't get photos to post, so I'll try to PM you some photos. Someone who had the car before me put three screws through the leading edge of the driver's back door, so that one would take some work to save. The rest is in decent shape...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors   OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC Hood, Cladding, & Front Doors
Page 1 of 1