GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?

Go down 
+3
silverfox103
bamalongroof
frederickflintstone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Empty
PostSubject: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? I have a 94 with the ugly side mirrors and there is a 95 sedan for sale locally in the same color. Thinking about doing a quick swap and brooming it.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Guess I'm in the minority but I like my beautiful mirrors one reason I chose a 94. Jeff
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:39 pm

The 95 doors will fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:23 am

Yes, they fit. Only the rear door is wagon-specific.

Most everything forward of the B pillar will interchange between wagon and B-sedan.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:24 am

Thanks, I thought so. as much as I would like the mirrors not sure it would be wise to add car # 12 to the fleet even if it is temporary.
sometimes it is all about keeping the wife happy.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:30 am

I,m pretty sure the caddy front doors are the same too,.

i just picked up a sedan front pass door this weekend,..
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:38 am

I really need to find a parts wagon...

Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:51 am

frederickflintstone wrote:

It'll be tough to find a wb4 parts wagon,.

I,ve seen a lot of folks store,. hoard parts,. just in case,. but rarely do they use them,.

I,ve a parts wagon,. just in case,. good motor, good trans,. 2:93 posi,. complete nice peanut butter interior,.
so far i,ve robbed the window struts,. the twilight sentinel (which still doesn't work) and a couple of tiny bulbs out of the hvac control,.and taken the trailer hitch off,..and used the nice new all season tires this winter,.
So it's definitely been worth it,.for $500.00
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:13 am

ALL season? I thought there was only ONE season in Canada.... Hockey Season!
Hope to see you this summer Nick.

dave
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:20 am

phantom 309 wrote:
frederickflintstone wrote:

I,ve seen a lot of folks store,. hoard parts,. just in case,. but rarely do they use them,.

That is a very true statement, I know that personally!

Tom
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:14 pm

I have RMW doors with the late model mirrors in white wood delete. If I come up for the Woodward Cruise in August I could bring them with me. Let me know of that option appeals to you. Jeff
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:25 am

bamalongroof wrote:
I have RMW doors with the late model mirrors in white wood delete. If I come up for the Woodward Cruise in August I could bring them with me. Let me know of that option appeals to you. Jeff

yes it does!

In the interim I think I will paint my mirrors white. In the short term I need to do some touch up paint to my car. in the long term I am going to have to repaint it.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:39 pm

Yea mine are white looks good that way the doors I have are rust free with good paint and have the same side moldings as yours. I would like to keep the inner door panels as spares. Jeff
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 8:50 am

While you have it apart, make sure the roller for the detents on the hinge is in good condition. It is far easier to fix while you have open access.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:37 am

Yes they will.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 7:38 am

The 91-94 doors will fit any 91-94, and the 95 and 96 doors will fit any 94-96. The 93-96 Fleetwood doors will fit the same years as above, as well. There are some small differences in mounting the interior panels in the RM and FW doors vs. the Caprice doors. It is just a matter of removing or adding the small parts that are pop riveted on. The exterior trim has different mounting holes, and clips on some of the doors. You will also have to move your lock cylinder to the donor door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?   Do sedan front doors fit a wagon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do sedan front doors fit a wagon?
Page 1 of 1