HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Blend door location in 96 Roady wagon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Blend door location in 96 Roady wagon.   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:55 am

The other day I was driving the wagon, and I noticed the air flow from the dash vents went to almost nothing, and it sounded like most of the air was trapped inside the dash. Of course it was a hot day, and the car got warm very quickly. I was almost home when this happened, and figured I would poke around and see what was up the next day. The next day,when I started the car, all was fine. My wife mentioned the same thing happened to her a few weeks ago when she was on a short road trip herself. Has anyone else had this happen? What's the fix?
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Blend door location in 96 Roady wagon.   Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:53 am

Had this happen on a recent road trip. It was foggy.

Best I can tell the AC froze up. Turn the system to vent/econ for a few minutes and see if it comes back.

Not sure on the permanent fix though.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Blend door location in 96 Roady wagon.   Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:04 am

This happened to me right before Wagon Fest. Frustrating cycle. Topping off the Freon was the fix for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blend door location in 96 Roady wagon.   

Back to top Go down

Blend door location in 96 Roady wagon.
Page 1 of 1