GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glad To Be Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RussH

RussH

Glad To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Glad To Be Here   Glad To Be Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 7:15 am

Many thanks for having a forum for our unique rides. After searching for many years for a 91-93 Caprice with no wood grain I was finally able to make my purchase, a 91, a couple of months ago. I LOVE THIS CAR! I have always been a huge fan of the older lead sleds, and owned a few, but before now never had a wagon. The ride alone was worth the wait! I haven't had time yet to do much with her, just replaced the factory steelies and wire hub caps yesterday. Although many owners have gone to larger diameter wheels, and they look great most of the time, I wanted the "old school" look so I stuck with 15" five spoke wheels. That alone has made a great improvement in the appearance, I can hardly wait to get a fresh coat of paint on her, this thing is an open pallet with sooo many possibilities. At this time I'm thinking of going Hot Rod Black like I used on my 60 Bel Air with Burgandy or simular accent.
Attachments
Glad To Be Here Attachment10489875_1424653701155170_6426948015649577504_n.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(74 Kb) Downloaded 16 times
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Glad To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad To Be Here   Glad To Be Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 10:26 am

Welcome to the forum,Russ. Tons of great info here. Make sure you peruse the archives. You will get some great modding ideas for sure. Post up pics of that new ride when you can. Happy modding...
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Glad To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad To Be Here   Glad To Be Here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Welcome aboard and pics when you get a chance (we love pics!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glad To Be Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glad To Be Here   Glad To Be Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad To Be Here
Page 1 of 1