GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

odometer troubles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1correll2

odometer troubles Empty
PostSubject: odometer troubles   odometer troubles Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 9:46 pm

I have a 92 RMW and the odometer doesn't work, but the speedo and tach do. Any info? Can't find gears for it, and I think the speed sensor controls the speedo too. Any help is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

odometer troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: odometer troubles   odometer troubles Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 8:41 am

The speed sensor controls the speedo, and both odometers. Since the only one not working is the odometer, that is what you need. I have a complete cluster for sale. You can easily disassemble the odometer, and change the mileage on it to match, or get close yours. You could even swap just the motor and any gears to your original one.

It may have an internal problem, but I can not troubleshoot that far over the internet. Post your location, to help us know where you are in case you need something shipped to you.
Back to top Go down
1correll2

odometer troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: odometer troubles   odometer troubles Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 8:45 pm

Your cluster is available for the low, low price of __________?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

odometer troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: odometer troubles   odometer troubles Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 8:52 pm

$70 shipped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

odometer troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: odometer troubles   odometer troubles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

odometer troubles
Page 1 of 1