GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kurtibm

WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Empty
PostSubject: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 1:43 pm

Looking for these parts for my 'new-to-me' Caprice Wagon:
2" class 3 hitch, complete and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat (95-96) and LF Door panel (95-96).

Many thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 12:17 am

good luck on the door panel and driver's seat. for the door panel, take any color you can get and SEM it tan. I have the SEM can in the garage and myself or others here can provide the number you want for a perfect color match.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 5:33 am

How bad is your door panel?

The 94 door panel will also work.

I will check my stash, I may have a cloth top left panel.
Back to top Go down
kurtibm

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 10:54 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
How bad is your door panel?

The 94 door panel will also work.

I will check my stash, I may have a cloth top left panel.

The first owner smoked, but it has been owned by a non smoker over 10 years. Apparently the 1st owner was 'less-than accurate' with the ash, so there are small burn spots on the upper fabric of the driver D.P. (structurally it is good) as well as the center section of the driver's cloth seat bottom.
I have not investigated yet; but is the upholstered section of the D.P.  a bolt in/out or glued as part of the panel?
Thanks for all!
K
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 9:26 pm

The top is heat welded to the bottom. I have a fairly nice tan cloth 94-96 panel, It has a little dirt on the top section, and the bottom section needs to be glued with MEK, and reinforced at the bottom of the courtesy light opening. It has the large opening for the strap handle, and surround. I would like $100 plus shipping for it. I have a series of pictures if you send me your email.

You could unweld the top, swap them if want to.

I would suggest getting the center of the seat replaced.
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 5:56 am

I just bought a class 3 hitch from a forum member who is still making them
link: https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t11104p150-kds-class-iii-iv-hitch
Back to top Go down
kurtibm

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 10:28 am

Isurf wrote:
I just bought a class 3 hitch from a forum member who is still making them
link: https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t11104p150-kds-class-iii-iv-hitch

Thank you. I emailed him 2x over 2 days with no reply as yet.
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:14 am

I have a complete set of grey cloth panels in nice shape...they were from an lt1 wagon but I can’t remember the year. Any difference in the 94 to 96 panels?

Also have the hitch for local pickup in nor. Cal.
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:18 am

Also have a nice caprice tan cloth center armrest
Back to top Go down
kurtibm

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 12:20 pm

Buicknutt wrote:
Also have the hitch for local pickup in nor. Cal.

Thanks. I imagine that it is complete with the brackets and the crossbar and is 2" receiver? What part of N. Cal, please?

Thanks much, Kurt
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Near Sacramento
Yes 2”
I believe the side brackets are fully welded, Unlike the newer universal types which bolt together.
$250 is what I got for the last one I sold a couple years back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel    WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB - 2" class 3 hitch, and a Nice Caprice Tan, Cloth Driver seat and LF Door panel
Page 1 of 1