GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haze5736

1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels Empty
PostSubject: 1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels   1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 10:10 am

I'm looking for tan front seats for a 1996 Roadmaster wagon. They can be leather or cloth. I prefer cloth. If you have cloth I would want the 2nd row as well. Also looking for tan front door panels. They don't have to be in good shape as I'll be experimenting with them. I'm located in Syracuse NY and willing to drive probably 4-5 hours. I am periodically in CT visiting family so that region is convenient for me. Anything from Albany to Buffalo to northern PA to Westchester county works too. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels   1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm

I have a driver's side front door panel in good condition, but the trim is loose and broken. I would like $150 shipped.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: 1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels   1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 10:31 am

If you haven't yet, take a look and see if the seats i have are of interest.

I need them gone so if they are of use to you we can work something out. Really dont want to have to throw them out.

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t14544-rmw-tan-limited-leather-seats-toledo-columbus
Back to top Go down
Haze5736

PostSubject: Re: 1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels   1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Garrett Crozier wrote:
If you haven't yet, take a look and see if the seats i have are of interest.

I need them gone so if they are of use to you we can work something out. Really dont want to have to throw them out.

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t14544-rmw-tan-limited-leather-seats-toledo-columbus

Thanks for the offer. I had seen the post, but I want to try and get the other style seats like I have without the controls on the side and with the big pillow top in the front. They are very comfortable for me. At 6'3", and all legs, there are not many seats I've come across that are comfortable so I want to stick with what I know.
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: 1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels   1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 1:01 am

Weren't the standard rm seats designed by an orthopedic surgeon or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels   1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1996 RMW - Front seats and door panels
Page 1 of 1