GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.

Go down 
+3
94Woody
Fred Kiehl
Sprocket
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Empty
PostSubject: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Starting a parts swap thread for Daytona...

Yeah so all of this: https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t14884-it-s-all-gotta-go
Also have a TON of other stuff..... RMW door panels in dark blue (full set), tan wagon interior pieces - inquire
Tan LT1 cargo cover, grey cargo cover - $125 tan, $150 grey
5 brand new Kalihara 17x8 wheels (2 with ok tires) never ran on a car - full set with center caps $225
1 brand new 1994 RMW Alloy with OE General spare (no cap) - $35
2 brand new 1994 black steel full size wheels with new OE Generals - $25 each, or $40 for the pair. (buy all 3 for $65)
4 SS Rims with crappy tires that need polishing with caps - $200
9c1 Rear sway bar from a 96 - $35
moog cargo rear wagon springs new - $25

PM needs, I probably have it.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 10:06 am

I have a lot of stuff. You can see a list of the big parts here: https://www.impalassforum.com/threads/collection-of-parts.1301329/page-2#post-12116703
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 7:32 pm

Rear Air Shocks. Used for a few miles but hold air. $15

Rear gate glass with defrost. $15

Full set of KYB shocks. Used for a couple hundred miles. $15

Tan Cargo Cover. Doesn't roll up and I tried to fix it but failed. In good shape otherwise. $15

IF I start my roof rack delete by March I will have a working rear wiper motor and good arm available for $30

All items are OBO.

I have other items and will update this over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 7:58 pm

I'll take the gate glass, cargo cover, and wiper motor and arm. for $60. See you at Wagonfest. If you want to trade for anything, let me know.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I'll take the gate glass, cargo cover, and wiper motor and arm. for $60. See you at Wagonfest. If you want to trade for anything, let me know.

They are yours.

I only need a couple of small items but will no more once I get off my duff and start working on it.

Need to go over my interior since John has plenty of correct color parts.
Back to top Go down
Eds rmw

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 8:16 pm

I am looking for a tailgate. Lab, woodgrain. Woodgrain condition more important than color. Can pickup at wagonfest.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 5:22 pm

Eds rmw wrote:
I am looking for a tailgate. Lab, woodgrain. Woodgrain condition more important than color. Can pickup at wagonfest.

I have a white tailgate from a woody...no wood on it though. I do have some of the 3M stuff I used last on my wagon left over in a tube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 7:22 pm

Wanted: Dent free Caprice tailgate (actually need 2), have minty white RMW (no wood) I could trade for the right one. Garnet Red would be the bomb Smile
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 9:13 am

Sprocket, this is near me. https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/pts/d/largo-through-1996-buick-roadmaster/7064737484.html

If you can make a deal with him, I can pick up the parts.
I noticed that it has at least one OCC wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 4:59 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
Sprocket, this is near me. https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/pts/d/largo-through-1996-buick-roadmaster/7064737484.html

If you can make a deal with him, I can pick up the parts.
I noticed that it has at least one OCC wheel.

thanks but want a Caprice tailgate, have a RMW one already. Don't want to have to do any bodywork taking the tits off and filling the two holes. I'm lazy lol
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 9:43 am

Sprocket i have a super clean caprice gate no wood light blue. I would trade for you no wood RMW one.
If you say ok looks like im heading to wagonfest
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 8:01 am

I have two 94-96 Caprice dash pads in red without cracks, several lower dash's in various colors, and a black fleetwood dash without any cracks
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 5:19 am

95BRMW wrote:
I have two 94-96 Caprice dash pads in red without cracks, several lower dash's in various colors, and a black fleetwood dash without any cracks

Do you have glove box for 94 caprice
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 29, 2020 10:32 am

95BRMW wrote:

What color are the lowers?

Price?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 6:58 pm

1993 Roady-man wrote:
95BRMW wrote:

Do you have glove box for 94 caprice

Dont recall if I still have it in tan from the wreck or if I let it go with the lower dash, if I still have it I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 1:05 pm

94Woody wrote:
95BRMW wrote:

What color are the lowers?

Price?

$150 each. Red, tan, gray (with wood), and blue
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 10:01 pm

I have a tan glove box with the key for a Caprice.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 7:55 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have a tan glove box with the key for a Caprice.

Fred I got 2 other people looking as well. I will keep you posted
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:33 pm

I have another inquiry for it as well. No money yet.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 8:58 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have another inquiry for it as well. No money yet.

Well i got one, same color too. Thanks for offering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.   Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daytona Parts swap - post up what you have to bring.
Page 1 of 1