GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Refund for Wagonfest?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

Refund for Wagonfest? Empty
PostSubject: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 8:58 am

Has anyone received their refund yet from the track? I accidently erased the email that gave the specifics of the refund to my credit card. I thought it said we'd get it in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 9:20 am

I'm kinda glad I didn't pre-reg this year. I was just going to bite the bullet and pay the extra $5 or $10 when I came up. Bit of a bummer if people haven't received refunds yet.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 10:09 am

The Daytona crew is keeping the money, and giving you a pass for next year. I am not sure I want to let them keep the money, or ask for it back.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 10:47 am

Does anyone still have the original email? I thought it said regular folk would get their ticket price back, and that they were keeping vendor money for next year.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 10:59 am

I just went to the Spring Turkey Run website, and found the same letter that came in the email. Fred is right- I mis read it-the only people getting a refund are spectators, and the rest of us will get in next year without paying. I'm sure this will cause no end of headaches for them, since of course some people might not be able to make next year, and will want a refund.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:21 pm

I think it is BS but don’t have the desire to tell them I want my money back.
Back to top Go down
Walterf

PostSubject: Re: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 8:53 am

Are they accepting Spring 2020 tickets for the 2020 Thanksgiving show?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 8:57 am

They stated that the payment would be for the spring 2021 show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refund for Wagonfest?   Refund for Wagonfest? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refund for Wagonfest?
Page 1 of 1