GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Occasional lurker now joined

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booster

Occasional lurker now joined Empty
PostSubject: Occasional lurker now joined   Occasional lurker now joined Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 9:52 am

I have had 96 a Roadmaster wagon since 2013 when I got it as my "retirement car" as my driver, at least when it is not salty in Minnesota. Mostly wanted to have the ability to haul stuff, and planned on selling our very nasty 70 challenger twin turbo 340 that I built 30 years ago so wanted a bit of fun also if possible.

Retired engineer, picky on the mechanics being right and in particular good handling so spent the past few years tweaking it all until it was as I wanted. Dewoodied, fixed the not rusted body damaged areas, and painted (driver quality) it last winter to suit my style and use.

I will put a post up with some details and pix up in the general area.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Occasional lurker now joined   Occasional lurker now joined Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 10:09 am

Wecome aboard booster!

Lot of good guys here, lot of info, knowledge and willingness to help.

Will be looking forward to seeing the pictures. You may have to have 5 posts before you can post pictures.

Tom
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Occasional lurker now joined   Occasional lurker now joined Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 8:36 pm

Sounds like a kewl ride!

That Challenger sounds like a wicked ride too!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Occasional lurker now joined   Occasional lurker now joined Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:53 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Occasional lurker now joined   Occasional lurker now joined Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occasional lurker now joined
Page 1 of 1