GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let me re-introduce myself

Go down 
+3
rcktpwrd
Andebe
daddyswagon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
daddyswagon

daddyswagon

Let me re-introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Let me re-introduce myself   Let me re-introduce myself Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 8:08 pm

Hey fellas,
Its been many, many years since I've been here so I figure I should reintroduce myself. I'm a stay at home dad of 2 from central California and a fan of these long roofs. I had my last wagon for about 7yrs, 95 Caprice with a few decent mods. its been close to 3 years give or take I traded off and this past weekend picked up a 94 Caprice I'm hopping to give my spin. The all white was my old wagon and the one with blue rally stripes is the new. It had 15" black Cragars I swapped out for the 20" tt2s
Let me re-introduce myself Dsc_0010
Let me re-introduce myself 20200510
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Let me re-introduce myself   Let me re-introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 12:42 pm

Very clean looking rides. Cool
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Let me re-introduce myself   Let me re-introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 2:43 pm

welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Ed1le

PostSubject: Re: Let me re-introduce myself   Let me re-introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 4:31 pm

Both good looking rides. I bet the kids enjoy them! I was a stay at home dad for almost a year when my first was born, it was a great experience!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Let me re-introduce myself   Let me re-introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 10:12 am

welcome home
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Let me re-introduce myself   Let me re-introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Welcome back! I don't know if you do your own tuning but the 94-95 LT1 tuning tools are fabulous now. You ever need a hand with that, let me know and I'd be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
cletus3x

cletus3x

PostSubject: Re: Let me re-introduce myself   Let me re-introduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 9:37 am

Very nice!  Your wagons look exactly like what we want to do with ours.

Our Riddlers are black however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me re-introduce myself   Let me re-introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me re-introduce myself
Page 1 of 1