GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaysboat

Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate   Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Hello,

Mostly been a Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis/Lincoln Town Car guy (have owned four different ones over the years) and found a ton of great help and advice on fourms for those cars.

However, to the GM side of the house....

I learned to drive on my parent's 88 Buick Electra Wagon years ago, an wanted to buy that car off my Dad back in the day. That didn't appen, and I was always looking for a Caprice Wagon (look slightly better in my opinion). After 15 years and some missed opportunites I found an 89 during Christmas 2019.

Picked it up and am picking away at some minor repairs/upgrades on it.

Located in Nova Scotia Canada

Current "Fleet" consists of:

1980 Chevrolet C10 pickup (straight six, three on the tree, painted bumpers etc... Super basic truck)
1986 Ford Crown Victoria LX (first car. Purchased 15 years ago. Strictly good weather cruiser)
1989 Caprice Wagon. Three season daily driver
2007 Lincoln Town Car. Former daily driver. Currently for sale
2010 Ford Flex. Wife's daily driver

1984 Crown Vic parts car (in case I ever get in an accident with my 86 and need body panels)
2004 Jeep Liberty (wife's first car, currently in storage)
Back to top Go down
bigsteve

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate   Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 2:22 pm

welcome, I new to site also, I've read lot of the forums, it's a great site
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate   Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 4:55 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate   Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Nova Scotia 89 Caprice Estate
Page 1 of 1