GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

She's back form the dead! WooHoo!

Go down 
+6
95BRMW
Sprocket
phantom 309
DBeaSSt
Wagon Collector
Tim's Wag
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim's Wag

She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Empty
PostSubject: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 pm

I finally got my wagon back from the body shop today. It turned out really nice. Got ghost flames pretty much like I wanted them this time too. I'll try to get some pictures of it tomorrow. All I have now are cell phone pics..they aren't the greatest.
I've got a few things to fix up on it yet, but at least it's back in my shop/garage again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim's Wag

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Here's a few pics of the new paint. I'm really happy with the way it turned out this time. This is more like I had in mind originally....just didn't quite happen. Under fluorescent lighting the flames really pop out, but in natural sunlight they aren't nearly as noticeable. My painter was worried that I wouldn't like them and almost re-shot them. He told me he did it in red pearl and then mixed some DCM in clear and wnet over the red pearl with that. They almost have a real dark bronze/copper tint to them in sunlight. My pics aren't the best as it was gettin ready to storm here. Hope ya'll like it...I sure do! bounce
She's back form the dead! WooHoo! IM002321
She's back form the dead! WooHoo! IM002322
She's back form the dead! WooHoo! IM002323
She's back form the dead! WooHoo! IM002326
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Looks really sweet, man.

Plenty of summer left to enjoy it, too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Nice!! ghost flames are supposed to be subtle,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Wow, that looks great!!!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:00 am

Sharp looking, I like it!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:43 pm

I like the wagon, I like the hood, I like the colors, and I like that you fixed your car instead of cashing out.

Beyond that, if you're happy with what you paid for - that's all that matters. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Very nice! Good (and even better) than new!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Love it, all of it, thanks for sharing.

I do body work as well, and I can restore your smile when the time comes. Smile

She's back form the dead! WooHoo! BigGrin

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's back form the dead! WooHoo!   She's back form the dead! WooHoo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's back form the dead! WooHoo!
Page 1 of 1